Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the Road Again... or the water

Ms J and I and our PU's (Parental Units) will be exploring this fine area we live in this weekend.  So stay tuned for our run down on the joys of ferry travel, July heat wave, boats, hippies, crazy family shenanigans and such like.

As stay tuned as Ms. J and start to formalize our Spring travel plans.  Now you might think I'm too Type A and maybe I am, but see here is the deal, I'm applying for graduate school starting in May.  If I am going to be going anywhere this upcoming year it needs to come from the SnP travel fund.  This travel fund we speak of has a current balance of $8.  Crazy! I know.  So then, as such I've started thinking about other destinations, shorter trip, cost savings etc.  I also know that if I have a price tag in mind that I can definitely save better than I did for the NYC trip which we more or less did on the spur of the moment.

So look forward to the planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment