Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Argentina? or Savannah

For the last few weeks I've been trying to figure out how J and I can bike in North America. Why?  Well we've come to the conclusion that our European destination tour isn't going to work for either of us financially at the moment... So spurred on by the ads on Lonely Planet and Expedia I started checking out Argentina. It looks fabulous!  It seems cosmopolitan, historic and gorgeous - on top of that most of the hostel lodging is $15 USD or less a night.  That works for me!  Which in the end probably will even out the cost of the flight, though I know if we hunt you can always get an amazing deal on that - one of my staff recently flew to Costa Rica for $600 total - average flight is $1200-1500.

As I have mentioned finances might limit our flying as such I was thinking about the Southern East US - like Savannah, GA - I don't know how much that will appeal to Ms. J so we'll keep you posted - is there anywhere in the US (other than NYC) that we have to go to?

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27503905@N08/3286949222/

No comments:

Post a Comment