Saturday, May 22, 2010

!Oba!

As mentioned before I am a frustrating food companion - but as you have seen in an earlier post I did do my research courtesy of Gluten Free Portland.  Oba was recommended and given that Happy Hour seems to be the way to go around here for a good meal and drinks we headed there after a full day at Powell's.  The restaurant was full and busy - always a good sign.  Ms. J had the Fish Tacos, I had the Baja Chicken Tacos and we both Braised Beef on Plantain chips.


More photos below:

2 comments:

  1. There's always a running Mexican dish theme with you two. Love the pictures. Sounds like Portland was a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love our Mexican food - who wouldn't - it's light, fresh, full of flavor and naturally GF - so I don't have to annoy the heck out of the waitress.

    ReplyDelete